- Talk to someone when you feel doubt about what's happening in your relationship. Silence only helps the psychopath continue to offend.
- If you're coming out of a bad relationship, learn about yourself first before seeking out another.
- If he says he owns real estate, check it out.
- If he says he has family, meet them within a reasonable amount of time.
- If he says he works for the FBI or CIA, run as fast as you can.
- If he talks constantly about military exploits, be suspicious.
- Trust you Inner Voice -- DO NOT ignore it.
- If it's too good to be true, it probably is.
- If he wants to borrow money or credit cards, say NO then ask yourself why he wants to do so.
- If he tells you sad stories to get you to want to take care of him, be brave and don't get sucked in. You don't need to fix another's problems.
- If you're with someone who wants you to eliminate family and friends from your life, kick him out of your life.